As many of you propably noticed, Instagram had some problems earlier today. Many users (me included) could not post content or view the latest content posted by others. It´s in times like this, I realize how addicted I really am to Instagram!
Here´s how I (tried to) go by without Instagram:
1 .Closing the app (- no effect)
2. Signing out of the app (- still no effect)
3. Turning off my phone (- nothing)
4. Deleting and re-installing the app (- still nothing – at this point I`m getting really upset – after all I do have photos of my cat, my food and skyporn to post!)
5. Check Twitter to see if I’m the only one to have problems (- Discover the #InstagramIsDown hashtag, and somehow feeling a little better)
6. Googling for answers (- not found)
7. Complaining on Twitter (- like everyone else)
8. Ending up uploading a photo of my cat and me to Twitter (- hashtagged #Selfie – which surely cost me some Twitter followers)
9. Hanging around at EyeEm (- for like 5 minutes…)
10. Instagram working again (- YAY – posting photo of my cat)
How did you survive the Instagram downtime?